Work with us
We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
ASSISTANT to FILM/TV MANAGER
A Personal Assistant to a Film and TV Manager and assisting generally in the TV and Film department, you will be providing administrative support.
- Taking and fielding calls and generally running a smooth office
- Managing the diary and setting meetings for clients & handling busy incoming and outgoing mailbox
- Keeping on track of contracts (in/out/chasing) & putting together booking notices
- Organising travel/accommodation/meeting itineraries, for festivals or set visits & forwarding or handling festival invitations and press requests.
- Proactively providing information that is needed on companies/projects in advance of meetings. Ensuring that we have up to date details of where producers/execs currently work, and previous projects.
- Printing, binding and addressing scripts (or putting them on an iPad).
- Script reading and discussion on clients’ work
- Tweeting, updating the website, sourcing TX cards and production stills as needed
- Providing paras for OWA/ODAs and logging them
- Reading and writing coverage on books, Writing pitch letters for submissions
- Compiling lists and tracking submissions, Updating master book list, Creating London Book Fair lists & liaising with book scouts
- Managing and administering WGA/DGA/WGGB/ALCS memberships & working with the Finance team to keep on top of invoices.
- Knowledge of and interest in the Film and TV industry.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of a years’ experience in the film and TV industry, two years is preferable
- Strong editorial skills for reading and reporting on material either submitted for a client/client work
- Exceptional attention to detail & the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and forward planning skills
- Dynamic positive approach and receptiveness
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Some contractual experience desirable though training will be provided
This is a full time permanent role. Please email for a detailed job description or apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 7th May 2021.